Engineering Drawing Terminology
Words and phrases you use in everyday conversation have different meanings when applied to reading an engineering drawing. In this course, you will learn the meanings of words and phrases as they apply to engineering drawings. You will also learn to recognize and identify lines, shapes, and angles used in engineering drawings.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- List the basic shapes used in engineering drawings
- Identify types of lines shown on engineering drawings
- Identify the angle types seen on engineering drawings
- Explain the relationships that exist between two or more lines
- Explain the relationships that exist between two or more circles
- Explain the relationships between lines, circles, and angles
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.