Aerospace Electrical Assembly TechnicianElectronic systems skills for aerospace
Program Duration: 3.2 MONTHS / 3 MODULES PER DAY (approx 209 hrs)
The Aerospace Electrical Assembly Technician program is a 14 week online program designed to help students gain the skills and knowledge required for work as entry-level Aerospace Electrical Assembly Technicians.
Today’s aircraft are highly complex machines with hundreds of electronic components and miles of wiring. Aerospace electrical assembly technicians ensure that the electronic systems on modern aircraft operate at peak performance.
They prepare wiring layouts, select and install a wide range of electrical components, perform scheduled maintenance, and complete inspections. Repairing, diagnosing, and assembling the electronic components, aerospace electrical assembly technicians play a crucial role in ensuring worry-free flight.
Students complete courses in the following areas:
- Introduction To Aerospace Assembly
- Essentials Of Aerospace Electrical Assembly
- Fundamentals Of Engineering Drawings
- Aerospace Fasteners
- Measurement Tools For Manufacturing
- Cutting Tool Basics
- Power Hand Tools For Manufacturing
- Air Transport
- Aircraft And Parts Manufacturing
- Guided Missiles, Space Vehicles, And Parts
- Satellite Communications
- Search, Detection, And Navigation Guidance
- Recommended CLB 7 (Canadian Language Benchmark)—Equivalent to IELTS 6 or TOEFL 77-99
- Manufacturing Production Worker Level 1 Or Equivalent Recommended
Job Placement SupportPlease contact us for information about our job placement support services.
MedianMedian: 36/Hour The salary for this position range from $17.50 to $60.44 per hour
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.