Counterbalanced Forklift Operator Program
Program Duration: Less than 1 day (approx 2.5 hrs)
The Counterbalanced Forklift Operator Program is a 2 ½ hour long online forklift certification theory training for beginner and experienced operators. The course meets both CSA and ANSI standards. Certification is valid for 3 years.
Please note that practical training and evaluation must be conducted by a qualifed trainer prior to certification.
Topics in this course include:
- a review of applicable regulations (federal, state/provincial and relevant standards)
- a review of company polices
- understanding due diligence
- understanding criminal negligence and consequences to employers, trainers, supervisors and employees
- a review of site-specific safety concerns
- a review of the operator training guide
- a review of equipment features, stability, operating procedures, parking and fueling/charging procedures
In order to successfully achieve certification, students must achieve a minimum of 80% on the operator theory test.
No age requirements exist, however trainees should be of an age to be employable in the industry
Fee Addition Information
Price quoted is per person and does not include GST. Price effective while space is available.
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.