Life Stages of a Team
While not all groups are considered teams, all teams are considered groups. For a team to succeed, it’s important that its members work together as a unit. In this course, you’ll learn about the different life stages of a team. You’ll also find out what you can do to help encourage team cohesiveness.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define team
- Describe the four life stages of a team
- Understand the reasons teams may struggle
- Define synergy
- List ways to build a cohesive team
- Understand how to set ground rules
- List ways to encourage teamwork
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.