Power Tool Safety
Power tools require a few more safety precautions than hand tools. Following additional guidelines when working with all types of power tools goes a long way toward keeping you safe in the workplace.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand how guards and safety devices work
- Identify power tool hazards
- Explain power tool safety guidelines
- Protect yourself while working with electric tools
- Follow pneumatic tool safety guidelines
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.