Implementing a quality system requires a support organization that spans the entire company. The organizational structure reflects the company structure and the requirements of the products being produced.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define quality organization
- Describe where a quality system comes from
- Identify the four levels of quality documentation
- Identify some typical parts of a quality organization
- Discuss the roles and the challenges quality organizations face
- Explain why quality personnel must be independent
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.