Vacuum is a technology used in an automated system to lift and move products and materials. Like pneumatics, vacuum technology is based upon some of the basic laws of science and physics, but with some differences.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand the physical laws that are used in vacuum technology
- Explain the importance of pressure when creating a vacuum
- Explain how a vacuum is generated
- List the types of vacuum
- Define the components that are used in a vacuum system
- Identify the symbols that are used for vacuum components
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.