Total Program Hours:
Less than 1 day
Leaders have a tremendous impact on a group’s success in reaching its goals. In this course, you’ll discover what leadership is, as well as the traits of successful leaders. You’ll also learn how you can develop leadership skills in case you ever find yourself in a leadership position.
By the end of this course, students will be able to
- Describe the role of a leader
- Explain why leadership is important
- List ways to develop leadership skills
- Explain the importance of communication in leadership
- Identify the traits of successful leaders
- Understand how to create a plan and set goals
Group decision-making is hard. In this course, you’ll discover the special considerations you need to think about during group decision-making. You’ll find out about what consensus re ...
Problems are a part of everyday life, so it shouldn’t surprise students when their group encounters one. In this course, they will learn how to deal with problems whenever it comes thei ...