ELE-1021 Solid State Devices
Solid state devices are used in most electronic devices. Understanding how these devices function is important to anyone working with electronic circuits.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify symbols for diodes, rectifiers, and transistors
- Understand the importance of P-type and N-type materials in solid state devices
- Understand how a diode functions
- Understand how a rectifier functions
- List different types of power supplies
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.