Coping with On-the-Job-Stress
Employees who provide customer service are often affected by stress due to the nature of their work. In this module, you’ll learn what you can do to better cope with on-the-job stress.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define stress and burnout
- Explain the difference between good stress and bad stress
- List the effects of stress on your body
- List the signs of stress
- Explain ways to manage on-the-job stress
- Describe how you can combat stress at home
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.