Construction Safety BasicsMust have training for new workers
Program Fee: $95.00
Program Duration: 1 day (approx 8 hrs)
This 8-hour course provides an introduction to construction site safety and is a must-have for new workers
Students learn about the following topics:
- worker rights and responsibilities
- workplace hazards
- managing worksite conditions and equipment – personal conduct & personal physical care
- introduction to powered mobile equipment
- ladder and scaffold safety basics
- introduction to fall protection
- environmental safety
- excavating and trenching
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- emergency response
Fee Addition Information
Price quoted is per person and does not include GST. Subject to change without notice.
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.