Advanced Administrative Assistant Pathway
Program Duration: 20 hrs
The Advanced Administrative Assistant Pathway prepares students to take on complex tasks and responsibilities compared to a standard administrative assistant role.
- Working with data tables
- Displaying data in charts
- Managing worksheets
- Securing worksheets and workbooks
- Using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, XLOOKUP
- Using pivot tables
- Sending and receiving emails
- Optimizing your calendar functions
- Organizing layouts
- Applying styles and themes
- Working with tables
- Working with images
- Using find and replace
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Responding to customer complaints
- Managing conflict with internal customers
- Handling dangerous workplace situations
- Recommended CLB 7 (Canadian Language Benchmark)—Equivalent to IELTS 6 or TOEFL 77-99
- Have access to a device that meets the system requirements to use Northwest Skills Institute online courses.
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.