Administrative Assistant Pathway
Program Duration: 30 hrs
The Administrative Assistant Pathway prepares students to play a crucial role in providing support to an organization or an individual. Students will learn the skills to manage a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Date input and configuration
- Formulas and Functions
- Working with Dates and Times
- Sending and receiving emails
- Optimizing your calendar functions
- Organizing layouts
- Creating and maintaining documents
- Paragraph formatting
- Checking spelling and grammar
- Working with slides
- Design and layout
- Adding tables, images and text to slides
- Working with objects
- Managing money – compensation Money, budgets and goals
- Banking, credit cards and loans
- Record keeping
- Focusing on Customers
- Providing friendly, courteous, efficient services
- Building customer relationships
- Respecting diversity in your customers
- Recommended CLB 7 (Canadian Language Benchmark)—Equivalent to IELTS 6 or TOEFL 77-99
- Have access to a device that meets the system requirements to use Northwest Skills Institute online courses.
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.